Dear artists Art & Beyond invites you to be PRESENTED and PROMOTED to galleries, museums and other art institutions.
Art & Beyond Magazine is an official
Media Partner for
Art! Vancouver 2017!
Art Santa Fe 2017
Spectrum, Red Dot Miami 2017
Art & Beyond Summer Print Edition will be presented during the following Art Fairs
Art! Vancouver, May 2017
Spectrum Art Santa Fe, July 2017
If you are on the mission to bring your art to a next level and be seeing by thousands of art professionals now is a time to make it happened.
Cover Competition is included in the Entry Fee for Full Page Article.
If artist purchased 1/2 Page Article and wish to participate in the Cover Competition additional payment of $50.00 should be requested by email.
April 10, 2017
Please go to the following link to fill out application then get back to this page and make a payment Entry Form.
Promotional Price for Exhibitors
After your payment is completed please send your images to email@example.com with a following information in the subject line: the competition you are applying to (Summer or Winter issue magazine Cover and Content Competition).
How to apply:
Images should be send in 300 DPI as JPG files not smaller then 5″x7″ tagged with your name and number (Mary Smith_pic.1.jpg). In the body of email please type a description of your entry according the submitted materials: Mary Smith_pic.1— Title, Medium, Size. Short biography should be send in word document.
Please send 3 images and up to 150 words short bio.
The deadline for Content Competition as follows:
Price Rate Policy:
• Cancellations are accepted only 1 day after payment made and refund will reflect the transection/service fee subtracted from the payment.
• Additional charges will be applied for the shipping and handling (S&H) of the free 3 hard printed of Art & Beyond Magazine to foreign countries.
• The Publisher reserves the right to reject certain artwork or artists for any reason; including but not limited to the quality of the submitted images and the overall content.
• There are no additional charges for the scanning of artwork, basic editing and/or proofreading of supplied materials from an artist.
• Art & Beyond will not be held liable or responsible for any printing errors.
• Please note that the printed images never match materials 100%.
• Placement of editorials is in an alphabetical order by sections. Special placements will not be offered and/or considered.
• The page(s) layout in PDF format will be emailed for proofing prior to the printing of our publication. Please consider that proofs do not represent a good match for color reproduction and are thus used for reference purposes only. Proofs must be approved by an individual artist within 48 hours of receipt by Art & Beyond. If approval or corrections are not received and thus approved on time, Art & Beyond is not responsible for printing any incorrect information.
• There are no additional charges for the shipping of up to three (3) printed copies in the Continental United States.
• Supplied materials and images will be returned only if a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) is provided with your submission.
• Art & Beyond is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred from the shipment of your submission materials.
• Art & Beyond cannot guarantee your acceptance to art galleries, art museums or publishers.
• By signing the Entry Form you agree that after your artwork is accepted and published in Art & Beyond that all payments are final.
• Entry Forms without full payment will not be processed.
• Entry Forms with payments made by Personal Check are subject to a clearance period of ten (10) business days.
• Returned personal checks will result in additional $15.00 fee.
• Notification of acceptance will be sent via email communication.