This exclusive offer was developed based on the collaboration of the Art & Beyond Publications and Atelier Auction to increase the promotional opportunities for artists.

Please read carefully rules of how to apply to be considered and invited to present artwork for the auction authority.

 

All materials must be send to Art & Beyond
$45.00 Entry Fee is applied prior to send information. No additional charges will be applied further.

After all materials are collected and delivered to the Atelier Auction all chosen artists will be informed of acceptance to the auction and will be published in the Art & Beyond Online Magazine as an additional promotion for the Atelier Auction.
Each artist will have to complete the Entry Form below in order to apply.

 

After artist accepted to the auction (part 1.) Art & Beyond is no longer will be involved to the auction and Atelier Auction will contact artists for further instructions.

 

1. Each artist should  provide Art & Beyond the relevant required information such as Title, Media, Dimension, Year, artist bibliography and biography, artist statement, the HD (high resolution – 300DPI) 3  images of your work, the video clips of the artworks (close up movie clip of the front and the back of the artwork, just to clearly see the quality of work, no longer the 5 seconds).

 

2. All information above will be used for designing the artist profile page on the Atelier Auction website in order to well promote artists and their artworks.
Before the auction start, the artist will have to decide the personal reserved price (minimal amount) for each of the art work and that amount will be regarded as the starting amount of artist work for the auction.

 

3. After the auction event, if the artist’s artwork(s) was/were sold, Atelier Auction will then arrange for a global shipping company DHL to get in contact with artist and artist will be responsible for the shipment (shipping charge and insurance etc..) and Atelier Auction only remit the full payment to the artist  when we receive and examined their artwork, but we will use Paypal escrow service to ensure the safety of the property of both parties.

 

4. For this part, Atelier Auction require the commission fee of 20% of the hammer price for each of the sold piece, meaning that Atelier Auction will withdraw 20% of  the hammer price of each sold item and the remaining 80% amount is solely for payment to the artist.

 

Entry Form

First Name (required)

Last Name (required)

Phone Number (required)

Your Email (required)

Website

Address (required)

City (required)

State or Province (required)

Postal Code (required)

Please Select Method of Payment:
PayPalCashier Check or Money OrderPersonal Check (subject to a clearance period of 10 business days)
Please select payment option above.
Checks or Money Order should be made out to Art & Beyond Studio, Inc.
Mailing address: Art & Beyond Studio, Inc., P.O. Box 368, Morton Grove, IL 60053

All entries submitted to the competition must be original work. The artist must be the sole owner of the copyright of the submitted images/artwork. Artists accepted to be published will retain full copyrights of their images. Submitting the Entry Form gives Art & Beyond Studio, Inc. the authorization and permission to utilize submitted materials for publication as well as marketing purposes including publicity by Art & Beyond Studio, Inc.

Please check this box. It will act as the artist signature for consent.
Yes

If you have any questions please contact Art & Beyond at mryk@art-beyond.com

Please click on submit button below to complete your Entry Form and you will be directed to the Payment Page.

Refund Policy

If for any reason after you applied and made a payment to be presented to the Atelier Auction and to be published in the Online Magazine you decided to cancel your participation – the refund amount of your payment will reflect the service and transection fees (which will be subtracted from the amount you paid). Please make your decision for participation wisely.