ART & BEYOND FEE AND PRICES
The Art & Beyond is an official Media Partner
for Art! Vancouver 2107
and All Spectrum/Red Dot/ArtExpo NY/Art Santa Fe/
Art San Diego Art Fairs 2017!
Apply to be Published in the Art & Beyond Summer Print Edition Magazine 2017
Art & Beyond will be presented during the all
Art Fairs listed above
Art & Beyond Magazine is the best self-promoting tool for artists in all medium and is available to artists 18 years of age or older from U.S. and abroad.
$50.00 (U.S.) is a non-refundable jury fee for the Cover Competition (included to the price of the purchased Full Page article, for 1/2 article $50.00 Entry Fee can be ordered by email after the Application is filled out).
The winning artwork will be published on one of the covers of Art & Beyond free of charge.
Artists who purchase space in the magazine will receive complimentary printed copies of the issue (Full Page – 3 copies, 1/2 Page – 2 copy) to use as a promotional tool (S+H included for US only). Additional copies artist can buy from the publisher for $12.95 per copy, which includes ALL associated shipping and handling costs for US only, additional price information for the International shipping will be send via email.
|One full Page||$385|
|Inside Back Cover*||$950|
|Inside Front Cover*||$995|
* Front Cover, Back Cover, Inside Front and Inside Back Covers will be given as an award to those who purchase content page (free of charge) in addition to the purchased article. These options will be available for a limited time only and may not be available by the time you applied.
MATERIALS TO SUBMIT
Artists who wish to be published in the Art & Beyond Magazine must submit the following materials:
• For the Cover Competition you should include 1 image ONLY, 300 DPI along with your contact information (when applied).
• 2 images of artwork with your 1/2 page purchase
• 5 images of artwork with your 1 page purchase
• 8 images of artwork with your 2 page purchase
• Artwork images can be submitted as such:
Digital images send by email or FTP in the format of a JPG/TIFF as 300 DPI image files; no less than 9 inches wide.
Professionally processed 35mm slides.
Professionally processed photographs no less than 5” x 7”.
• List of artwork in word document must reflect the image file name and the Title of the artwork including medium and dimensions of each artwork supplied for the competition to be published.
• A short biography in the form of an essay or a critique up to 100 words for 1/2 page, up to 300 words for 1 page or up to 400 words for 2 page submission in MS Word document format. It must include your contact information along with your website if applicable.
• Slides, photographs and Flash Drive with your artwork will be returned only if a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) is provided.
If you wish to Apply by mail please send request to order PDF Form.
Art & Beyond Deadline Schedule
|Fall/Winter||Materials Due:||October 10|
|Spring/Summer||Materials Due:||April 10|
Price Rate Policy:
• Cancellations are accepted only 1 day after the submission made and refund will reflect transection/service fee from the payment made.
• Additional charges will be applied for shipping to foreign countries and must be included with your Entry Form.
• The Publisher reserves the right to reject certain artwork or artists for any reason; including but not limited to the quality of the submitted images and the overall content.
• There are no additional charges for the scanning of artwork, basic editing and/or proofreading of supplied materials from an artist.
• Art & Beyond will not be held liable or responsible for any printing errors.
• Please note that the printed images never match materials 100%.
• Placement of editorials is in an alphabetical order by sections. Special placements will not be offered and/or considered.
• The page(s) layout in PDF format will be emailed for proofing prior to the printing of our publication. Please consider that proofs do not represent a good match for color reproduction and are thus used for reference purposes only. Proofs must be approved by an individual artist within 24 hours of receipt by Art & Beyond. If approval or corrections are not received and thus approved on time, Art & Beyond is not responsible for printing any incorrect information.
• There are no additional charges for the shipping of up to five printed copies in the Continental United States.
• Supplied materials and images will be returned only if a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) is provided with your submission.
• Art & Beyond is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred from the shipment of your submission materials.
• Art & Beyond cannot guarantee your acceptance to art galleries, art museums or publishers.
• By signing the Entry Form you agree that after your artwork is accepted and published in Art & Beyond that all payments are final.
• Entry Forms without full payment will not be processed.
• Entry Forms with payments made by Personal Check are subject to a clearance period of ten (10) business days.
• Returned personal checks will result in additional $15.00 fee.
• Notification of acceptance will be sent via email communication.
Please enter requested information in the Entry Form below.
Payments accepted: PayPal (online submission), money order, cashier’s checks and personal checks (submission by mail only).
For further information or questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.